October 08, 2008

I miss you.. Ma

[This was an entry in my journal when I was still in college.. Good thing I saved it.. :D]

------

i can't breathe..
the onslaught of memories
keeps tumbling down on me.
i miss you..
terribly!

it's been more than three years since i last saw your heart-shaped face. everytime i miss you, i just close my eyes and i am taken back to your warm embrace. everytime i enter the kitchen, i always remember the aroma of your super special meal cooked just for me.. i miss you.

i remember when you used to rock me off in your lap until i fell asleep. when im cold at night, i go back to the deep recesses of my mind to imagine the pillows as a substitute for your arms hugging me tightly as i try to sleep.. i miss you.

i miss you..
i miss you..
i love you.. Mommy..

No comments: