March 14, 2009

An Unwilling Subject

Last night, a friend of mine asked me a favor. He's into photography at the moment and he wants to use me as a subject. I thought, I once wanted to become a model so why not "try" it. The "scene's" running through my head was the typical "me-looking-at-the-camera-with-a-smile" pose. The "pa cute" type. A far cry from my very ordinary looks. Anyways, we came into this "studio" where there are umbrellas and stuffs. I don't know what they're called although I took a basic course in Photography back in college. I was a little surprised when I saw an unmade bed in the middle of the "stage". Excuse my term for I really know nothing about photography.

But what took me aback was when my friend asked me to strip all my clothes off! Before I could even utter a word, he said "Look, sex sells. I can't afford to hire a model! Now, if you think that my would-be shots are tasteless, fine! I'm not going to open up this studio!"....

What I can't stand the most are people who loves overdoing the dramatics. Even if I belong to that group, doesn't mean I like my "kind". I know if I don't "pose" a la nude, I'll never hear the end of it. And I bet he'll make sure that I never forget it! ...

Here's a sample of the "session" we've had..




And to be clear, I dont't have a buff bod nor trying to have one... I simply wasn't breathing during the shoot. Now what can you say? Not about the subject though. Look at the pic as a whole. Is it tasteless? You think my friend should give up photography? ÜÜÜ

7 comments:

Maico said...

Oh, were you force to do that? Because you said you were unwilling to do so. But if you will ask me I don't find the picture obscene. You have a nice physique and I believe your friend knows his photography as well granting the image a "not malaswa" one. OMG!

Kokoi said...

i can't tell if your friend should or should not continue his dream. i need to see more pics so that i could tell. hehe. nice bod btw. :)

Dhon said...

there is always a first time for everything.. for you and your friend.. and i think he should continue his dream and continue to experiment.. if its his passion.. he will be good at it..

Macoy said...

@ Maico: I can't say I was forced. It's just that I don't have any option left.. Magulo ba? Hehe..

@ kokoi: I'll inform you kung saan ang exhibit. And anong nice bod? Hehe. Nagpipigil lang ng hininga! Hahaha..

@ Dhon: That's what I was thinking. I know he's talented. Kaya nag pose na din ako.Ü

Maico said...

well sabihin na nating magulo nga peru and tanong? may karapatan ba ang subject? Peru tingin ko naman nice yong photos eh. Siguro may alam lang talaga yong friend mo at ikaw naman ay naging kormoportable narin sa kanya. I agree with Kokoi na may mahuhusgahan kung makikita ang ibang pics mo.

Nah, you are getting nice reviews of your blog articcles now huh. OMG.

Macoy said...

@ maico.. ill try to upload some pics later.. Ü kahit payatot ako, confidence lang katapat nyan! Ü

Maico said...

oh nice..cge we'll see.